How To Register
Please see registration categories and fees below.
- If you need to pay via a check instead of credit card due to your employer restrictions, email us with CalGIS LocationCon PAY-VIA-CHECK in the subject line of the email.
- If you are registering as a qualified Government, Non-Profit Employee; or Eclipse Foundation Member; or URISA Chapter Member, select the All Access Pass category during the registration process and then enter the discount code from the table below to have the discount applied.
- If you are registering as a representative of a paid Sponsor, select the All Access Pass category during the registration process and than enter the sponsor discount code provided to you by the CalGIS LocationCon Sponsorship Committee to have your sponsor discount applied.
Early Bird Registration
Early bird deadline ended on April 28, 2017.
One-Day Registrations Available
Attendees may register for one-day only, on either Monday, Tuesday or Wedensday.
Registration Categories for May 22-24
Discount Code for Registration*
(when registering, click on All Access Pass and enter the discount code below in the box that will appear)
|Early Bird Rate (before April 28, 2017)||Regular Rate||Late Rate/On-Site (Same as Regular Rate)|
|Government, Non-Profit Employee||GOVNONPROFIT||$549||$649||$649|
|Eclipse Foundation Member ***||ECLIPSE||$599||$699||$699|
|URISA Chapter Member ***||URISA||$599||$699||$699|
|Exhibitor Only ****||EXHIBITORONLY||$200||$300||$300|
|Non-Corporate *****||Send email to request rate||$449||$549||$549|
|Student in undergraduate or graduate program (not intended for working professionals taking evening class(es) or certificate program)||$249||$249||$249|
|One-Day Only Passes for Monday Only, Tuesday Only or Wednesday Only||N/A||$249||$249|
When registering, choose the All Access Pass option and then enter the discount code if you qualify for one of the discount code categories.
** Speakers will be notified prior to the Early Bird deadline if their presentation or workshop is accepted.
*** To qualify for the Eclipse Foundation or URISA Chapter member rate, you must meet one of these criteria:
- Work for an organization that is an Eclipse Foundation Member or you are an individual Committer Member of Eclipse. See membership info.
- Member of BayGeo as either an individual member or an employee of an organization that is a corporate member. See membership info.
- Member of Northern CA URISA. See membership info.
- Member of Central CA URISA. See membership info.
- Member of Southern CA URISA as either an individual member or an employee of an organization that is a corporate member. See membership info.
- Member of the CA Geographic Information Association (CGIA). See membership info.
**** Access to exhibit area only and events in exhibit area only. Access not provided to workshops, sessions or lunches.
***** Non-corporate registration is for an individual who will be paying for registration on their own not funded by a company or third party.
If you have questions/problems with the registration process, email us with CalGIS LocationCon REGISTRATION in the subject line of the email
Reserve your Hotel Room
Discounted $209 room rate (plus taxes/fees) is available at the Oakland Marriott where the conference is being held - RESERVATIONS CLOSED